Dear valued TRUSTY customer ,please read the following terms and condition which are bared for all the website ,by creating account on the site or purchasing or using through the site , you acknowledge and agree on the below terms and conditions.
Creating account ,when creating account you confirm that all given information are correct ,accurate and up to date ,in case of any change user is responsible of updating all information ,you are the responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account .
User should be 18 years old or above before creating account.
TRUSTY reserve the right to limit or with draw access to the site of any user if this person is under 18 years old
User accepts to take responsibility for all activities and confidentiality of your account
Order and Payment
TRUSTY offers secured payment through pay pall gate way. Users can use all type of credit cards, debit cards and visa on delivery or cash on delivery.
TRUSTY. Does not guarantee that all product description and photos or prices are accurate or free of error.
However, in case of any discrepancy error, TRUSTY shall inform the customer by email and reserve the right to rectify any error.
TRUSTY is proud to serve you; and if for any reason you were not satisfied with your purchases from our website you can return the item taking into consideration the following:
- These Terms apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by TRUSTY
- No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of any of these Terms is binding on the Company unless confirmed by TRUSTY
- The Customer acknowledges that no employee or agent of the Company has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the Goods or the sale of the Goods other than as contained in these Terms.
- Prices are determined at the time of order and, prior to payment of the deposit, are subject to change without notice.
- Payments are to be made to the Company without any deduction or discount other than as stated in these Terms or in the relevant invoice or statement.
- The balance of the invoice price must be paid in full within delivery
- The Customer must, within 3 days of being notified of their availability, collect or accept delivery of the Goods and pay the balance of the invoice price
- Any failure on the part of the Company to deliver installments within any specified time does not entitle the Customer to repudiate the contract with regard to the balance remaining undelivered.
- The original receipt should be available with the item.
- Please note that promotional gimmicks and giveaways are non-returnable.
- OUR items are not returnable